Thursday 14 August 2014

My Favourite Lipsticks: MAC Viva Glam VI

Not all my favourite lipsticks are by MAC but I was on a bit of a MAC lipstick roll so I thought I do another! MAC Viva Glam VI is my most repurposed makeup product ever- It used to be my favourite lipstick until I found MAC Dubonnet  and it's still a close second.

MAC Viva Glam VI Lipstick Swatch and Review
Viva Glam VI is a pinky brown lustre, applied sheerly it's a my lips but better colour but I find it can be a bit 90s when applied thickly. It's my go to colour for a nude lip and I find that whenever I apply it it just seems to even out my complexion, it's probably the most flattering lipstick I own (just not quite as fun as some others). It needs reapplying  every few hours but it fades evenly and doesn't dry my lips out so I don't mind.

MAC Viva Glam VI Lipstick Swatch and ReviewMAC Viva Glam VI Lipstick Swatch and Review

I also love that it's part of the Viva Glam range so 100% (minus VAT) of the sale price goes to the MAC AIDS fund which has raised over $270 million (over £160 million) for HIV/AIDS since 1994.


No comments:

Post a Comment